Monday, April 6, 2009

Campo Reneg

Hello everyone. I will now take a moment to broadcast a complaint about the lame events of this afternoon, when the owner of Campo told me that they have lost interest in hosting the Jazz Nights that many of you have enjoyed over the past couple of Tuesday nights. We had a great time! Bummer! Thanks for your support guys.

This unfortunate occurrence has confirmed a growing suspicion of mine that in fact the owner of Campo is a massive booger. Literally, a huge booger. The dude played me for a foo, constantly postponing meetings, canceling multiple times on late notice, and now, saying that his "business partner" thinks they have to "re-evaluate" before we "nail anything down". In other words, this booger didn't even have the courage to just tell it me straight.

Here's the bottom line comrades. Campo blows. Its weird. Strange. Sketchy. I knew this already, and I was the annoying guy telling you to go there all of the time because blah blah blah I was playing drums. Sorry for that. Luckily, now that I am not playing anymore, you can all return to your normal "Heck no, I'm not going to Campo! GROSS!" ways.

Right?

Don't give the booger your money. BOO THAT MAN.

And then come to Mansuite instead and drink for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment